WA Alcohol and Other Drug Conference 2021
7-8 October Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Alcohol and other drugs: everybody’s story.
Hosted by the Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (WANADA), the conference will provide a platform for esteemed local, national, and international speakers with presentations that reflect contemporary issues affecting the sector. Presentations will be informed by our conference themes: the impact of COVID-19, co-occurring and complex issues, law reform, and health reform.
The conference will actively incorporate stories from consumers, family members, community members, support workers, health care professionals, decision makers and academics. By offering a diversity of stories, we can shift perspectives and show that alcohol and other drugs are relevant to all in the community.
The conference will feature the Western Australian Alcohol and Other Drug Excellence Awards, recognising outstanding alcohol and other drug programs, projects and practice in the sector.
Benefits of being a sponsor of the conference include:
- Promotion in conference marketing material, including the conference website, WANADA’s newsletter, and social media.
- High level of exposure to speakers and delegates attending the conference.
- An opportunity to profile products and services at the conference.
- Complimentary conference registrations.
- An opportunity to demonstrate a shared commitment to alcohol and other drugs as a priority community issue.
Detailed packages are outlined in our sponsorship prospectus.